Re:Backlogs is an Open Source project management tool. It aims to be simple and easy to use Backlogs.
- this is a demo site, there is a possibility that data may disappear suddenly. Please use for testing
About this project
Similar Project or Software
What is Backlog(s)
The basic philosophy is based on redmine_backlogs. There are several terms related to Backlogs.
- A place to store stories
- Story will be added without being bound by existing Sprint.
- Basic unit that digests a story within a set period. Generally, it is separated by 2 weeks.
- Add Story to Sprint from Backlogs and plan
- Represents the specific granularity to accomplish something
- When using for software development, it is basic to write in the form of “can do”
- For example, if you add a login function to a web application and implement a function that allows you to add comments, create the following story
- Log in to the application
- You can add comments as a logged-in user
- 1 Create multiple items in Story.
- Here are the specific tasks to complete the story
- For example, the following tasks can be considered to complete the above-mentioned story of “Login to application”.
- Code Review & Feedback
The original meaning of Re: means “reply” in email, It also includes the meaning of again, which is part of the prefix re-. I hope that the project management using Backlogs will spread again.
git clone https://github.com/kaishuu0123/rebacklogs docker-compose up -d
kaishuu0123 is Japanese, but just started learning English.
You can write issues and PRs in English or Japanese.
If you want to add a large feature, etc., it will be smooth if you create issue first and then discussion. Even if a big PR is suddenly thrown, it may be rejected at the concept stage.
bundle install --path=vendor/bundle yarn install bundle exec rails db:create db:migrate
# another window bin/webpack-dev-server # main window bin/rails s
There are several.
- Of course I want to create easy-to-use Backlogs
- Aim to provide comprehensive OSS including document sites
- I want to make my portfolio
- To reflect the know-how accumulated so far in Re:Backlogs
- I want to create a not SPA service using webpacker
- Use an existing session mechanism that does not use JWT, and prepare an environment for developing modern front ends.
- see LICENSE file