Apache OSS.Chat Project.
What is OSSChat
OSSChat is for bridging IM apps (e.g., WeChat) and Apache community tools (e.g., mailing list, and jira).
OSSChat will serve users as a cloud service.
- YouTube Video: Introducing OSSChat: Sync GitHub Issues with WeChat Groups for Open-source Projects, talk by @huan at OSSChat Meeting 2020-03-05 (Thu) 20:30 - 21:00 CST
- OSS.Chat - A bridge to the Apache Way in China (OSS.Chat - 通往 Apache Way 的一道虹桥)
- Read more documention
Using OSSChat as a service
Run OSSChat locally
To run OSSChat, Node.js is required.
Install Node.js first if you are not.
npm install npm run heroku:local
Then visit http://localhost:5000
After started the bot you should see the following log messages:
16:57:45 INFO Wechaty <wechaty-puppet-puppeteer>(heroku-wechaty) start() v0.29.7 is starting... 16:57:47 INFO startWeb startWeb() listening to http://localhost:8788
After scan the qrcode, you can find the following result here
17:12:57 INFO chatops chatops(Der! I just got online! OSSChat v0.0.24) 17:12:57 INFO startBot onLogin(Contact<李佳芮>) 李佳芮 Heroku Wechaty Getting Started v0.29.7 logined
Using an advance puppet to get a more stable version. Learn more about it from the Wechaty Puppet Directory
DevOps & CI/CD
We are current DevOps the master branch from the repo to Heroku under the protection of Travis CI.
You can visit the online system at https://oss.chat
Build docker image with
scripts/build.sh, after that service can be hosted with docker-compose.
cp sample.env .env # Modify .env file with your settings docker-compose up -d
Note, the current docker image for osschat is not pushed into DockerHub yet.
How to use
use osschat is so easy, just need 4 steps, please refer How to use
Apache Incubator Proposal
- Craig L. Russell, Chairman, Apache Software Fundation
- Junping Du, Chairman, Tencent Open Source Alliance
- Ted Liu, Chairman, kaiyuanshe
- To Be Added ...
- Zhuang Biaowei, (庄表伟), Product Manager from Huawei technologies co. ltd
- Huan (李卓桓), Tencent TVP of Chatbot, email@example.com
- Rui(李佳芮), Wechaty Co-author, Founder of JuziBot
- Hai Liang WANG, (王海良), Chatopera, Chatbot Operator.
- To Be Added ...
To be added...
v0.10 (Nov 2, 2021)
This branch works with Wechaty v0.68, for compatible with those modules (like PadLocal) does not support Wechaty v1.0 (yet)
v0.9 (May 30, 2021)
- Upgrade RxJS to v7
- Upgrade Wechaty to v0.60
- OSS mentored by: Apache Software Fundation
- Project Lead by: 开源社
- Heroku Dyno sponsored by: JuziBot
- Wechaty Puppet Padplus sponsored by: JuziBot
- Heroku Getting Started Template from Wechaty
- Scaling your Redux App with ducks
- Redux Style Guide
- Run your app locally using the Heroku Local command line tool
Copyright & License
- Code & Docs © 2019-now 开源社
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons