Apache OSS.Chat Project.
What is OSSChat
OSSChat is for bridging IM apps (e.g., WeChat) and Apache community tools (e.g., mailing list, and jira).
OSSChat will serve users as a cloud service.
- YouTube Video: Introducing OSSChat: Sync GitHub Issues with WeChat Groups for Open-source Projects, talk by @huan at OSSChat Meeting 2020-03-05 (Thu) 20:30 - 21:00 CST
- Read more documention
Using OSSChat as a service
Run OSSChat locally
To run OSSChat, Node.js is required.
Install Node.js first if you are not.
npm install npm run heroku:local
Then visit http://localhost:5000
After started the bot you should see the following log messages:
16:57:45 INFO Wechaty <wechaty-puppet-puppeteer>(heroku-wechaty) start() v0.29.7 is starting... 16:57:47 INFO startWeb startWeb() listening to http://localhost:8788
After scan the qrcode, you can find the following result here
17:12:57 INFO chatops chatops(Der! I just got online! OSSChat v0.0.24) 17:12:57 INFO startBot onLogin(Contact<李佳芮>) 李佳芮 Heroku Wechaty Getting Started v0.29.7 logined
- Using an advance puppet to get a more stable version. Learn more about it from the Wechaty Puppet Directory
DevOps & CI/CD
We are current DevOps the master branch from the repo to Heroku under the protection of Travis CI.
You can visit the online system at https://oss.chat
How to use
use osschat is so easy, just need 4 steps, please refer How to use
Apache Incubator Proposal
- Craig L. Russell, Chairman, Apache Software Fundation
- Junping Du, Chairman, Tencent Open Source Alliance
- Ted Liu, Chairman, kaiyuanshe
- To Be Added ...
- Zhuang Biaowei, (庄表伟), Product Manager from Huawei technologies co. ltd
- Huan (李卓桓), Tencent TVP of Chatbot, email@example.com
- Rui(李佳芮), Wechaty Co-author, Founder of JuziBot
- To Be Added ...
To be added...
- OSS mentored by: Apache Software Fundation
- Project Lead by: 开源社
- Heroku Dyno sponsored by: JuziBot
- Wechaty Puppet Padplus sponsored by: JuziBot
- Heroku Getting Started Template from Wechaty
- Scaling your Redux App with ducks
- Redux Style Guide
- Run your app locally using the Heroku Local command line tool
Copyright & License
- Code & Docs © 2019-now 开源社
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons