Interactive feature exploration based on XmdvTool
A visual analytic toolkit is implemented for modeling the feature space of input data to identify a subset of interesting features for further tasks. The project integrates both clustering model and user-driven selections into an interactive feature analytics pipeline where the user interact with a cluster model space of all the features. The model of all the features are created based on the redundancy relationship iof all the features which s established by using pairwise metrics such as information entropy and correlation coefficient.
- Qt 4.8.1
- R 2.15.1
- Rtools 2.15
- RInside 0.2.10
How to build
It is strongly recommended to compile/build all the dependencies from source code using your system default c++ compiler, otherwise there will be linkage errors.
- Install R 2.15.1 and set enviornment variable R_HOME to the installation directory
- Install Qt 4.8.1 to your system
- Download Rtools 2.15 and install it, you may want to use the compiler comes with Rtools as your default compiler for this project. Then rebuild Qt libraries using it.
- Download RInside and follow the Embedding Qt Example to setup your Qt.
- Buid this project using Qt Creater