I'm currently doing some kind of 'agile coach/advisor' things for tech companies in Japan as a freelancer.
- Organizing RubyKaigi(one of the greatest Ruby conference in Japan) since 2006.
- A director of Ruby-no-Kai(Japan Ruby Group): https://ruby-no-kai.org since 2011.
- Translating some tech books into Japanese:
- Clean Agile (co-trnaslator): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08KRHDS84
- Ruby Under a Microscope (co-translator): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01IGW56CU
- Working with Unix Processes (co-translator): https://tatsu-zine.com/books/naruhounix
- The Agile Samurai (translation supervisor): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00J1XKB6K
- Agile Estimating and Planning (co-translator): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00IR1HYGW
- Lean from the Trenches (translation supoervisor): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01IGW5IIW
- Practices of an Agile Developer (translation supervisor): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01IGW59FY
- Interface Oriented Design (translation supervisor): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4873113660
- From Java to Ruby (translator): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4873113202