This is a set of nano-size tools and apps for Django 1.8 and later.
- A place to store activation-codes for e.g. authentication
- User-badges worth certain points ala. StackOverflow
- A very basic blog-app
- Unmoderated comments for logged-in users
- Templates stored in the database
- Just about as simple a FAQ as is possible
- Private messages with separate archives for sent an received
- A very basic user-registration- and password-handling app/tool
- Utility-functions used by the above apps
See INSTALL.txt for installation-instructions and TODO.txt for what's missing.
Common for all apps
nano.<subapp> to your INSTALLED_APPS, where
is any of the tools listed above except
Blog entries can be tagged using
django-taggit if it is in
INSTALLED_APPS and NANO_BLOG_USE_TAGS is set to True in settings.
Add 'nano.chunk.loader.Loader' to TEMPLATE_LOADERS.
Doesn't have any models so just hook up the views in an urls.py:
Settings for user
The From:-address on a password-reset email. If unset, no email is sent.
Default: Not set
Special-cased usernames for live testing.
Template used for auto-blogging new users.