Examples demonstrating how to dynamically load down-sampled data, while zooming and panning, without modifying dygraphs. Demos and notes here:
Demos & Notes
- Example 1 - Dynamically loading down-sampled data while zooming, without modifying dygraphs
- Example 2 - Similar to example 1, but with selectable range
- Example 3 - Shows workaround for handling pan interaction. Also enables auto range on y-axis.
- Example 4 - Same as example 3, but verifies works with multiple graph instances.
- Example 5 - More complex example showing multiple independent series & 2nd y-axis.
- Example 6 - Shows the technique is compatible with live continuous data.
- Example 7 - Same as example 3, but shows with annotations.
Screenshot is from example #5