Kalkulus Client Official Repository
Kalkulus is a decentralized digital asset based on Proof-of-Stake.
- Masternode technology used to secure the network
- See-Saw Reward Mechanism: dynamic block reward allocation between masternodes and staking.
- Governance Budgeting System: 10% of each block reward goes to a fund for allows node operators to vote on important proposal about developments within the blockchain. (Only when active)
- SwifTX for fast transactions with guaranteed zero confirmation.
- Obfuscation protocol for anonymized transactions using coin mixing technology.
More information at http://www.kalkulus.trade
|Block Time||120 seconds [POW] / 60 seconds [POS]|
|Masternode Collateral||20000 KLKS|
|Max Coin Supply||20 Million Coins|
|Premine||9 Million coins to perform swap|
|Block Reward||15 KLKS each block until total coin supply is reached|
|Reward Method||See-Saw Reward Mechanism|
|Governance Budgeting System||10% of any block will go to the Governance Budgeting System (when active)|
|RPC & P2P Ports||51122 / 51121|
PoW/PoS Block Reward Scheme
|Proof Of Work Phase||1-4999 Blocks.|
|Proof of Stake Phase||5000-infinite|
|Masternodes||Yes - 20k KLKS Required|
|Wallet Staking||Yes - 1 to infinite klks|
|Discord Chat||Discord chat|