The Kaltura VPaaS Developer Site is using Jekyll engine and markdown syntax as the basis of the articles. To learn about Markdown basics and how to use the format, please read: GitHub markdown basics. Visit the site at: https://vpaas.kaltura.com
Documentation and guides
- The Kaltura VPaaS Website
- Register for a Kaltura VPaaS Account
- Contribute Docs to the VPaaS website
- Visit the VPaaS Developer Tools
How you can help (guidelines for contributors)
Thank you for helping Kaltura grow! If you'd like to contribute please follow these steps:
- Use the repository issues tracker to report bugs or feature requests
- Read contribute to the VPaaS website
- Read Contributing Code to the Kaltura Platform
- Sign the Kaltura Contributor License Agreement
Where to get help
- Join the Kaltura Community Forums to ask questions or start discussions
- Read the Code of conduct and be patient and respectful
Get in touch
License and Copyright Information
All code in this project is released under the AGPLv3 license unless a different license for a particular library is specified in the applicable library path.
Copyright © Kaltura Inc. All rights reserved.
Authors and contributors: See GitHub contributors list.
Open Source Libraries
Review the list of Open Source 3rd party libraries used in this project.