Kaltura Metadata and Categories to Excel Export Tool
A tool to export all of your entries' custom metadata or categories to an excel file.
This is an old script that is no longer maintained. Please refer to the new script at: Kaltura-Library-Export-Excel
- categories.php - Script that generates the category excel file
- getSession.php - Signs the user into the Kaltura API
- index.php - The front page for signing in and exporting data
- metadata.php - Script that generates the metadata excel file
- metadataStyle.css - The styling for the front page
- lib/images - Contains all the images needed for the jQuery UI
- lib/jquery.fileDownload - Contains the plugin for simulating jQuery file downloading (https://github.com/johnculviner/jquery.fileDownload)
- lib/jQueryUI - Contains the script and images for jQuery downloading (http://jqueryui.com/)
- lib/php5 - Contains the Kaltura PHP5 client library (http://www.kaltura.com/api_v3/testme/client-libs.php)
License, Warranty and Copyright Information
This project is released under the Affero GPL v3 licsense, unless a different license for a particular library is specified in the applicable library path.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Copyright © Kaltura Inc. All rights reserved.