Kaltura Chunked File Upload using jQuery
If you don't yet have a Kaltura Account, Register here for your Kaltura VPaaS Account.
Documentation and guides
Project Specific Sections and Information
To quickly see how it works, simply download the project to your localhost, edit index.php and switch the value of
$the_user_ks_to_use to a valid Kaltura Session, then load the page from your localhost, open your browser console and try uploading a file. You'll see all the steps printed to the browser console.
How you can help (guidelines for contributors)
Thank you for helping Kaltura grow! If you'd like to contribute please follow these steps:
- Use the repository issues tracker to report bugs or feature requests
- Read Contributing Code to the Kaltura Platform
- Sign the Kaltura Contributor License Agreement
Where to get help
- Join the Kaltura Community Forums to ask questions or start discussions
- Read the Code of conduct and be patient and respectful
Get in touch
License and Copyright Information
All code in this project is released under the MIT license unless a different license for a particular library is specified in the applicable library path.
Copyright © Kaltura Inc. All rights reserved.
Authors and contributors: See GitHub contributors list.
Open Source Libraries
Review the list of Open Source 3rd party libraries used in this project.