Allows to share analysis and visualizations done using Python as HTML web pages. Still a work in progress. You can run the PIMA example under examples folder to get a feel of the library. The example will be updated with further progress being made during development.
PyReData supports Pandas , Matplotlib and Seaborn.
Run the following command in the root directory.
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/kamathhrishi/PyReData.git
Run Installation script
python setup.py install
Bonus: Run testcases
Aim to reduce effort from turning data science to reports or visuals with little effort as possible.
Complete PIMA Diabetes Example showing an
- Instant plots
- More generalized naming standard
- Name all components
- Write Unit tests (widgets with stylesheet support)
A bash program to automatically run tests , black formatter , code coverage, documentation coverage and push to Github Maybe even automatically generate unit tests based on examples?
- Cache pages and results for faster rendering
- Improved API for tables (various bootstrap classes)
- Easy API to go from Dataframes to tables
- Generalized Seaborn Matplotlib and pandas plot support
- Visualize complete tree for debugging
- Make Node iterable
- Handle type errors
- Jupyter Notebook PIMA
- Type Annotations