Please sign in to comment.
1) Changes the hb random number to 64 bit value.
2) Expands the protection of when a peer sends a ACK for a TSN we have not sent we abort. This used to only be the cum-ack. It now expands to include out of order segments. 3) Reverse the order of test for shutdown-rcv vs shutdown_pending. M Tuexen found that we would get a shutdown, the app close the socket, and then we would send SHUTDOWN instead of SHUTDOWN-ACK when the queue cleared. 4) TCP model enhancment to obey so_qlimit - found by Marko Lindholm 5) IN_MULTICAST in Open and Net BSD do NOT need ntohl() - found by Marko Lindholm 6) More enhancment of base freebsd port for the effort to get to M Tuexen something that can get into Max X 7) Alternate route is deleted and becomes a patch from the sctp.org web site. 8) Kozuka-san's enhancment to TCP model association lookup. 9) SOme more FreeBSD version 5 stuff. and TONS of KNF cleanup (unfinished)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 2,121 additions and 2,573 deletions.
- +0 −1 freebsd4/sys/conf/options
- +1 −1 kame/sys/netinet/sctp.h
- +21 −20 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_header.h
- +939 −728 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.c
- +4 −6 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.h
- +613 −486 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_input.c
- +390 −507 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
- +6 −6 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_output.h
- +62 −65 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.c
- +3 −3 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.h
- +3 −2 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_structs.h
- +14 −30 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_timer.c
- +11 −11 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
- +19 −668 kame/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
- +8 −15 kame/sys/netinet/sctputil.h
- +27 −24 kame/sys/netinet6/sctp6_usrreq.c
Oops, something went wrong.