Please sign in to comment.
Patch 24 change log
1) Fix for sctp_sendmsg. If the sa_len was set to 0 all worked as it should... however if sa_len is set to a proper value then garbage would be set as the address size. 2) debug in timer routine made to print under debug level 1 instead of whenever debug is defined 3) port 0 check moved before the checksum verification. 4) Added missing port 0 check for IPv6 5) Fixed packet-drop processing decrease routine. The fs/cwnd subtraction were done the wrong way. 6) The initial RTO would not backoff, doubling. This was due to not initializing it to rto.initial. 7) The parameter length of the stream reset request was incorrect. 8) All timers that sub-functions that ran threshold_management() had a possibility that the association was destroyed. However no way was it possible to communicate that fact to the calling timeout handler. Thus it was possible that a chunk_output would be called on an association that was free... very bad. This is all fixed and now all t-o functions that do threshold mangagment must return 0 for ok and 1 for association destroyed. 9) Got rid of an used define in sctp_constants.h 10) Rewrite IPv4 src address selection and fixed bound specific IPv6 src address selection. 11) Missing return when already in SHUTDOWN-RECIEVED. 12) Improper memset found by Marko Lindholm in the libsctp.a code for sctp_bindx. 13) Fix the stream reset functions to use the parameters properly per the newly forming draft. Still have a bug here where we can loose multiple stream resets (labeled with FIXME) 14) Kernel changes for sctp_sendx() 15) Kernel changes for MSG_SENDALL flag 16) sctp lib adde of sctp_sendx() Patch 25 all of patch24) 1) Link Local addresses for V6 where the ll address is included implicitly would make a false decision to NOT list addresses. This has been fixed. 2) Fix switch back after failure 3) We run only one RTO timer. In the timing of things we would compare to any dest that had been idle longer than the HB-Delay value.. This is incorrect, we should take the longest value and HB if its greater than the RTO. 4) Fixed shutdown-received state so we get the shutdown and not return without stopping the timer and sending a S-A. 5) Chunk_output was not being called when a shutdown was queued on the v6 side. This is a bug that was fixed for v4 at the Munester Inter-op, but we missed the V6 side :-< 6) You can use NULL as the to argument in sctp_sendmsg for 1to1 style sockets. 7) Performance changes on the sender side of SCTP that provide signifigant gains in SACK processing as well as on destinations that fill up the ifp queue. 8) Fixed IPV6 to V4 mapping issue with V6 Mapped addresses in sctp_bindx 9) Get rid of warnings comparison in signed/unsigned. 10) Purged TCP_MODEL, so now it is always present. 11) Fixed a socketoption mbuf leak when a setsockopt() failed. 12) Fixed problem with mapped v4 addresses. 13) Iterator & was a && 14) Link local should also include ipv4 private addresses, since if its on the local link it better be also part of the private address space :-D 15) A performance improvement introduced a bug that caused HB's to stop being sent due to a miscaluclation of time. 16) DSACK timer now configurable on an EP 17) Whew, 5.3.x compatibile aka SMP with locking now works.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 7,730 additions and 4,131 deletions.
- +271 −57 kame/kame/sctp/libsctp/sctp_sys_calls.c
- +70 −12 kame/sys/netinet/sctp.h
- +35 −16 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_asconf.c
- +2 −2 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_asconf.h
- +2 −2 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_callout.h
- +146 −176 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_constants.h
- +2 −2 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_crc32.c
- +4 −4 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_header.h
- +311 −178 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.c
- +3 −3 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_indata.h
- +386 −294 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_input.c
- +3 −3 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_input.h
- +2,877 −1,974 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
- +10 −11 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_output.h
- +1,026 −439 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.c
- +271 −40 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_pcb.h
- +48 −19 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_peeloff.c
- +3 −1 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_peeloff.h
- +3 −3 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_sha1.c
- +104 −49 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_structs.h
- +240 −96 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_timer.c
- +11 −9 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_timer.h
- +54 −8 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_uio.h
- +1,026 −384 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
- +97 −21 kame/sys/netinet/sctp_var.h
- +530 −253 kame/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
- +11 −7 kame/sys/netinet/sctputil.h
- +184 −68 kame/sys/netinet6/sctp6_usrreq.c
Oops, something went wrong.