* kame/kame/pim6sd: did timeout the MLD querier correctly. 2000-04-30 JINMEI, Tatuya <firstname.lastname@example.org> * bsdi4/sys/netinet6/raw_ipv6.c: call ip6_mrouter_done() when the ip6_mrouter socket is closed in order to avoid remaining a garbage socket in the kernel.
* freebsd3/ports/bind9/Makefile: upgraded to bind-9.0.0b2.
* kame/kame/pim6sd/cfparse.y: * kame/kame/pim6sd/pim6_proto.c (receive_pim6_bootstrap): ignored node-local and link-local group prefixes in the configuration file and received bootstrap messages.
* kame/sys/netinet6/nd6.c (nd6_output): do not try NUD unless the gateway is a real neighbor. We can now enable NUD on a p2p link even when - assigning a pair of source and destinaion addresses on a p2p link (with the /128 mask), or - installing a direct route to the p2p link using an AF_LINK gateway or a node's own address on another interface.
that the destination is a neighbor.
- changed the first arg of nd6_is_addr_neighbor to be more scope-conscious. (icmp6.c should also be modified because of this change)
* */libinet6/getaddrinfo.c, kame/libinet6/name6.c: correct FILTER_V4MAPPED code. avoid unaligned memory accesses.