* kame/kame/pim6sd/pim6_proto.c: fixed typo in J/P message handling. * kame/kame/pim6sd/routesock.c: fixed alignment bugs for no SA_LEN cases (nothing to do with BSD, though). Both fixes were based on KAME PR sys/308 from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- fixed typo in J/P message handling. KAME PR sys/308 from email@example.com
* kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_mroute.c (ip6_mdq): correctly initialized the "must be zero" field of upcall data. This fix is essential to run IPv6 multicast routing daemon. Report from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* kame/kame/rtadvd/config.c (getconfig): allowed hosts to advertise RA only when router lifetime is set 0 on every advertising interface. This restriction would avoid invalid RAs advertised from a host by misconfiguration.
* kame/sys/netinet6/icmp6.c (icmp6_input): all *BSD called icmp6_rip6_input(). rip6_input(), which was used by bsdi4 and openbsd, was not suitable, because it would return unexpected "unknown next header" errors upon receiving (e.g.) icmp6 echo request. * kame/sys/netinet6/raw_ip6.c (rip6_input): removed icmp6 cases according to the above change.
* kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_output.c (init_ip6pktopts): added to avoid forgetting initialization of packet options. This function is called from ip6_pcbopt() and ip6_setpktoptions().
* kame/sys/netkey/key.c (key_cmpspidx_withmask): applied the same fix as one introduced on 2000-12-07 (see below) for inbond packets.
is (currently) called from two parts in ip6_output. this will avoid to forget initializing option info.
…lowing record: localhost. IN AAAA ::1 localhost. IN A6 0 ::1
records, only for cases where all 128 bits are supplied in a single A6 record (like "A6 0 ::1"). netbsd only.
like "A6 0 ::1".