Added lifetime handler of the policy. There are two timer "lifetime" and "validtime". "lifetime" means the lifetime of the policy. "validtime" means the duration after the policy has not been used. when these timer will be expired, key_spdexpire() is called and the expiration message is sent to the userland. the policy can be used without limitiation if both lifetime and validtime are zero.
* bsdi4/lib/libinet6/resolv: supported EDNS0. See log on Wed Apr 26 12:00:59 JST 2000 by itojun for more details.
* bsdi4/lib/libinet6: supported IPv6 transport of DNS resolver. you should updated bsdi4/contrib as well. This is just a first step. We have many TODO items on this.
* kame/kame/pim6sd/pim6_proto.c: fixed typo in J/P message handling. * kame/kame/pim6sd/routesock.c: fixed alignment bugs for no SA_LEN cases (nothing to do with BSD, though). Both fixes were based on KAME PR sys/308 from email@example.com.
- fixed typo in J/P message handling. KAME PR sys/308 from firstname.lastname@example.org
* kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_mroute.c (ip6_mdq): correctly initialized the "must be zero" field of upcall data. This fix is essential to run IPv6 multicast routing daemon. Report from: email@example.com.
* kame/kame/rtadvd/config.c (getconfig): allowed hosts to advertise RA only when router lifetime is set 0 on every advertising interface. This restriction would avoid invalid RAs advertised from a host by misconfiguration.