included prefixes given in the corresponding advertisement message. * dhcp6s.c:server6_react_request: chose delegated prefixes based on the ones specified in the request message. * kept the order of configurations in intermediate list strctures.
* kame/kame/dhcp6/dhcp6c: when constructing a reply message, included prefixes given in the corresponding advertisement message. * kame/kame/dhcp6/dhcp6s.c (server6_react_request): chose delegated prefixes based on the ones specified in the request message.
translation table monitor timer.
* kame/kame/dhcp6/dhcp6.h: changed option type values that have not been officially assigned to the values documented in NTTC's service specification (as of today). Note: the current version has lost interoperability with former versions of KAME's dhcp6. Please upgrade all clients and servers to the latest version. Note: we'll change the temporary values if different type values are officially assigned.
if the values has not been assigned.
* kame/kame/dhcp6: supported the preference option; servers can specify the preference value for a particular interface. Clients can parse the preference option and take it into account of choosing the best server.
- Change this (and another timer's) interval value from unix tick to seconds. - Don't forget to update /usr/include/netinet6/natpt_*.h because netinet6/natpt_defs.h is changed by this modification.
* kame/kame/dhcp6: supported the "normal" sequence of client-server exchange; solicit, advertise(s), request, and then reply. There are still some restrictions; unicasted requests are not supported. Address allocation is not supported (nor will be.) When the client received multiple advertisements, it would just pick the server that had the highest preference (though preference option is not supported).
range and when local address of rule is not a single.