You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
New sentence, new line; \- for minus signs.
make it compile without MIP6
need to perform IPV6_V6ONLY before bind(2).
compile on netbsd1.6 w/ MIP6_DRAFT18
typo if_dlt (sorry)
initialize if_dlt and if_sadl on netbsd 1.6
- MIP6: XXX do not check inbound policy if nxthop of rthdr is me.
sync 1.6 (delete #include "pfil.h" and "struct pfil_head ...")
deal with new sys.mk
rename cfparse.h to avoid name conflict
make sure to clean *.y/*.l output
deal with sys.mk rule - cfparse.h generated instead of y.tab.h
rename cfparse.h and cftoken.h, to avoid conflict w/ bsd.prog.mk rules
don't use getipnodeby*
MIP6: mbc == NULL check after mip6_bc_create
- really fixed a bug in swapping hao and src. we can now use AH to pr…
- C switch needs an argument.
- fixed a bug in calculating an authentication suboption for RR.
- fix (may be) when swapping hao and src in dest6_mip6_hao()
don't build library for now; need revisit
remove unused "#ifdef ALTQ"
restore ECN support at rexmit timeout
Send binding ack. with proper status when failed RR.
more on 1.6 transition
MIP6: most ID 18 mip6 implementors include type and len field of auth…
when calculating authenticator in RR sequence.
route -n flush no longer damage us
Changed sending binding ack. framework
no need to ship rlogind
remove items we no longer need to ship
no need to ship it
no need to ship pppd/lpr