(freebsd does not really use it anyways)
* kame/kame/setkey/setkey.c (sysctldump): disabled this function when KEYCTL_DUMPSA is undefined. This change fixes the output of setkey -D or -DP on FreeBSD. 2003-09-25 itojun * kame/sys/netkey/key_var.h: undefined KEYCTL_DUMPSA and KEYCTL_DUMPSP for FreeBSD since it does not work for now. The change implicitly corrected the termination behavior of racoon.
non-unicast routable address in home address option as described in 9.3.1 in mip6 spec.
* freebsd4/kame/racoon/session.c (check_flushsa): handled the case where pfkey_dump_sadb() returns NULL correctly. Otherwise, racoon could crash in such a case.
(othewise racoon could crash)
* kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_output.c (ip6_ctloutput): simplified the case of getsockopt IPV6_PKTOPTIONS by simply returning empty data. Note that the change does not make any difference from the application's point of view, since we've already quitted storing the options on a socket. 2003-09-21 JINMEI, Tatuya <firstname.lastname@example.org> * kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_input.c (ip6_savecontrol): simplified the function interface as a cleanup. This change should not make any difference from the API point of view. Many other kernel files that call this function were changed accordingly.
* RFC3542 (effectively) deprecated the * semantics of the 2292-style pktoptions. * Since it was not reliable in nature (i.e., * applications had to expect the lack of some * information after all), it would make sense * to simplify this part by always returning * empty data.
* kame/kame/rtadvd/if.c (if_nametosdl): made sure to free the temporary buffer. In response to KAME PR 502 reported by Takayuki Sakuma.
reported by email@example.com.
* kame/sys/netinet6/ipsec.c (ipsec_copypkt): avoided coping m_flag after M_MOVE_PKTHDR(). It would clear M_PKTHDR from the copy target and cause unexpected behavior. It is highly recommended for IPsec ESP or IPcomp users to apply this fix.
…m the copy target. (this part should have been removed with M_COPY_PKTHDR.)