fix compiling error on NetBSD
racoon is no longer in kame snap
racoon was transferred to ipsec-tools. no need to include the snapshot.
make it work...
sync with the crrent /etc/rc.d/network
added a clarification comment.
comment fix: in6_embedscope() and in6_recoverscope() seem to survive.
updated the description of command line options.
down all nemo interfaces before launching nemonetd.
down nemo interfaces before launching nemonetd.
do not perform tunnel setup/down operation when R bit is not set
perform proper lock and unlock when adding/deleting a proxy nd entry
startup script supports mr (not sure it works...)
removed unnecessary initialization.
support for mr configuration
Wed May 25 12:20:25 JST 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
* kame/kame/shisa: now shisa daemons uses configuration files
instead of command line options. please check sample
configuratoin files located in the shisa directory.
- added wide copyright, if missing
- put ifdef in .h files to prevent recursive inclusion.
make the bid field of static-tunnel configuration optional.
suppress printing newline charactors.
added sample config files.
make shisad compilable on openbsd.
make them compilable on netbsd.
configuration file support.
- nemo_ar_get() need to pass coa as its first parameter.
reported by Thierry Legras in (KAME-snap 9075).
- reduce variables
- had: dump pid after daemon() is called.
add some constants declarations.
added command-port, mobile-interface optoins.
- parse config file before parsing commandline optoins.
- dump pid file after daemon();
- added the case of IFT_PPP in in6_if2idlen()
- changed the default value of in6_if2idlen() from -1 (indicating an error)
to 64 with making an explicit notice
no -i option right now.
network_ipv6 has no diffs with the original one.
more error check when copying mbuf chain reported by George (KAME-sna…
Yeah, this is freebsd specific, but the relevant code are already ifdef'ed,
so the readability does not become so bad, i believe.
say good-bye to freebsd4