- several typos - Avoid a crash due to homebul->bul_expire could be null - Trailed '\n' in syslog(3) is rudundant - setsockopt IPV6_DSTOPTS is supported for darwin
about security concerns.
* kame/sys/netinet6/nd6.c (nd6_is_addr_neighbor): disabled the on-link assumption from the determination logic.
works for OpenBSD..
- do not set the state of fsm to DHAAD when recieving DHAAD reply. basically fsm code itself can only change the state.
when receiving BA message with error. without this fix, we sometimes see the infinite quick BU/BA exchange. - do not send BU message when receiving DHAAD reply, if the bul entry is not in DHAAD state. - added expire-timer handling in DHAAD state - fixed a bug in bul_fsm_try_other_home_agent() that needlessly updates addresses of HA of other valid bul entries. - log messages style fix.
- command_show_bul() now shows sub-binding update entries (created by MCOA).
and add the MCOA feature to babymdd...
the default route should be nemo i/f in the MR case.
must not be forwarded.
* kame/sys/netinet6/ip6_mroute.c (ip6_mrouter_done): used if_allmulti(0) for diabling the multicast promiscuous mode for FreeBSD. Without this change, an IPv6 multicast router would leave interfaces in the promiscuous mode even after the routing daemon terminates.
…miscuous mode for FreeBSD.
…erminates (necessary MLDv2-report is advertised without using timer)
join (s1,g1) join (s2,g2) leave (s1,g1)
… calls MCAST_LEAVE_GROUP_SOURCE
… general Query