- Binding Ack. didn't involve MN-HA option - HA address instead of HoA was used for calculating a authenticator of MN-HA option in BA. - Most fields of BCE were not updated when the BCE status was 'under auth' - Calucalation code of First(96, SHA1(data)) was moved to common.c so that also HA can use.
homelink-dad: <1 or 0>; # Switch of DAD with HoA on home link pager: <1 or 0>; # Switch of pager mode auth-database: <path>; # A path stored authenticaton data base used for MN-HA option of RFC4285
… in pager mode. - Support pager mode switch
…ernel with IGMPV3 option on.
FreeBSD-SA-06:07 FreeBSD-SA-06:08 FreeBSD-SA-06:10 FreeBSD-SA-06:14 FreeBSD-SA-06:16
(although, the manual does not contain any one characters)
it now requires GNU make... :-(
instead, specify necesarry IFF flags explicitly.
KAME distribution tree. - need more work.
- moved SIOCGBULIST from sys/sockio.h to net/if_mip.h
- several typos - Avoid a crash due to homebul->bul_expire could be null - Trailed '\n' in syslog(3) is rudundant - setsockopt IPV6_DSTOPTS is supported for darwin
about security concerns.
* kame/sys/netinet6/nd6.c (nd6_is_addr_neighbor): disabled the on-link assumption from the determination logic.
works for OpenBSD..
- do not set the state of fsm to DHAAD when recieving DHAAD reply. basically fsm code itself can only change the state.
when receiving BA message with error. without this fix, we sometimes see the infinite quick BU/BA exchange. - do not send BU message when receiving DHAAD reply, if the bul entry is not in DHAAD state. - added expire-timer handling in DHAAD state - fixed a bug in bul_fsm_try_other_home_agent() that needlessly updates addresses of HA of other valid bul entries. - log messages style fix.
- command_show_bul() now shows sub-binding update entries (created by MCOA).