* netbsd/sys/netinet6/in6_pcb.c: send an IPV6_PATHMTU ancillary data when sending a packet which size is larger than the path mtu to the destination.
larger than path mtu.
…veloped/released in wide-dhcpv6 project in sourceforge.net
from IN/EX to EX/IN, respectively. (the previous patch to mldv2.c was not enough)
- added an interface show current configuration values - clean up command_show_kbul() to avoid memory leak
- the IN6_IFF_NOTREADY case in icmp6_reflect() - the case where ip6_getdstifaddr() returns NULL for local destination
…n the valid lifetime is not zero.
Mobility Option Type 8 and 9 are already assigned by IANA
This bug removes other active timer entry sometimes, when updating a timer entry.
* kame/sys/netinet6/icmp6.c (icmp6_redirect_input): fixed a bug that a Redirect couldn't be processed correctly if the original packet contained an extension header. Pointed out by: Qing Li
…ength when the original packet contains an extension header. pointed out by: Qing Li
- detecting IPv4 Home Address - BU - BA
reported by: James Juran
- removed unused structure members - fixed a minor bug that the ECN code point may not be restored correctly