* kame/sys/netinet6/nd6.h: * kame/sys/netinet6/in6_src.c (in6_selectsrc): introduced a new flag bit "ND6_IFF_PREFER_SOURCE" in the nd_ifinfo structure, in order to specify "preferred" interfaces for source address selection. also added a corresponding log to ndp(8).
- allowed users to change the flag by 'ndp -i IF prefer_source'
kernel to prefer addresses on (a) particular interface(s) in the source address selection. In response to a request from kato. XXX: this flag is not related to ND.
* kame/kame/ndp/ndp.c (ifinfo): - printed the value of ND6_IFF_ACCEPT_RTADV by 'ndp -i IF' - allowed a user to specify the flag bit by 'ndp -i IF [-]accept_rtadv' 2001-08-28 JINMEI, Tatuya <firstname.lastname@example.org> * kame/sys/netinet6/nd6.[ch]: * kame/sys/netinet6/nd6_rtr.c (nd6_ra_input): introduced a new flag bit "ND6_IFF_ACCEPT_RTADV" in the nd_ifinfo structure, in order to control whether to accept RAs per-interface basis. The kernel now accepts RAs only when net.inet6.ip6.accept_rtadv is 1 and the flag is on the receiving interface. The new stuff does not change the old default behavior.
- allowed a user to specify the flag bit by 'ndp -i IF [-]accept_rtadv'
…re to control whether to accept RAs per-interface basis. the new stuff ensures the backward compatibility; - the kernel does not accept RAs on any interfaces by default. - since the default value of the flag bit is on, the kernel accepts RAs on all interfaces when net.inet6.ip6.accept_rtadv is 1.
* kame/sys/netinet6/in6_src.c (in6_selectsrc): corrected a condition on temporary addresses.
…ection - added some debug output for source address selection (in comment lines)
(IPvX over IPv6 tunnel, IPv6 PMTUD does not get reflected due to cached route)