Meyasubako provides easy to install opinion box for Rails application. The submitted opinion is sent by ActionMailer. Please look at following demo.
Meyasubako (目安箱) is "Opinion Box" in Japanese.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
At first, you have to add
require to your asset files.
//= require meyasubako
/* *= require meyasubako */
Then, you can render opinion box using
render_meyasubako method where you like in views.
<%= render_meyasubako %>
You can configure email's
To do this, create
config/initializers/meyasubako.rb and add this lines:
Meyasubako.configure do |config| config.to = 'firstname.lastname@example.org' config.from = 'email@example.com' end
If you want to customize the theme color, set
$meyasubako-color to your
app/assets/stylesheets/application.scss like this:
/* *= require_tree . *= require_self */ $meyasubako-color: #ffa933; @import 'meyasubako';
Following languages are available. If you want to add additional language, please send pull request :)
- Fork it ( https://github.com/kami-zh/meyasubako/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request