Awesome patches backported for ActiveRecord MySQL adapters.
Contains numerous patches backported from Rails 5 for use in Rails 4.x applications.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install activerecord-mysql-awesome
Just install it.
Patches from the following Rails pull requests are included:
- Add SchemaDumper support table_options for MySQL. #17569
- Add charset and collation options support for MySQL string and text columns. #17574
- Add bigint pk support for MySQL #17631
- If do not specify strict_mode explicitly, do not set sql_mode. #17654
- Add unsigned option support for MySQL numeric data types #17696
- Support for any type primary key #17851
- Fork it ( https://github.com/kamipo/activerecord-mysql-awesome/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request