Chat for Kanboard
Minimalist internal chat for Kanboard.
- Only one room for all users (small team)
- No one to one chat
- Notification on user mention
- Simplified Markdown rendering
- History of 50 visible messages
- Highlight unread messages
- 3 different views: minimized, normal and maximized
- Auto-flush old messages in database to avoid large table
This is a very basic and minimalist chat extension.
The goal is NOT to replace full-featured traditional chat applications. If you need something more elaborated, you should probably use Slack, Mattermost, RocketChat, Jabber or IRC.
You can discuss with people from a small window at the bottom left:
If you would like to see more messages, you can enlarge the window:
You can minimize the chat window if needed:
Notification when minimized
If someone mention you, the chat will blink discreetly:
- Frédéric Guillot
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.2.3
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
From the application settings, you can adjust the chat settings: