Manage Github Issues with Kanboard.
- Import any Github issues in Kanboard
- Manage Github issues like any Kanboard tasks
- Load Github issue information into Kanboard user interface
- Compatible with Github Enterprise
- Frederic Guillot
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.48
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
Select the Github task provider
From the plus icon, choose "Add a new Github issue".
Provide the information to load the issue
To import a Github Issue, the project owner (organization), the project name and the issue number are required.
Edit the task
By default, the plugin will populate the form with the Issue information.
Visualize issue information directly in Kanboard
When you are going on the task view page, Kanboard will load asynchronously the Github Issue into the Kanboard user interface.