Mattermost plugin for Kanboard
Receive Kanboard notifications on Mattermost.
- Frederic Guillot
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.37
- Mattermost server
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
Firstly, you have to generate a new webhook url in Mattermost (Integration Settings > Incoming Webhooks).
Receive project notifications to a room
- Go to the project settings then choose Integrations > Mattermost
- Copy and paste the webhook url from Mattermost or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
channelto override the webhook channel, example: off-topic
- Enable Mattermost in your project notifications Notifications > Mattermost
You can also define the webhook URL globally in the Application settings > Integrations > Mattermost.
- Change the config option
trueto have Kanboard as username
trueto see Kanboard icon
- Enable the debug mode
- All connection errors with the Mattermost API are recorded in the log files