Postmark plugin for Kanboard
Use Postmark to create tasks directly by email or to send notifications.
- Send emails through Postmark API
- Create tasks and attachments from incoming emails
- Frederic Guillot
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.40
- Postmark API credentials
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
You can configure this plugin through the user interface or with the custom config file.
Configuration via the user interface
Go to Settings > Integrations > Postmark:
Configuration via the config file (alternative method)
Define those constants in your
config.php file to send notifications with Postmark:
// We choose "postmark" as mail transport define('MAIL_TRANSPORT', 'postmark'); // Copy and paste your Postmark API token define('POSTMARK_API_TOKEN', 'COPY HERE YOUR POSTMARK API TOKEN'); // Be sure to use the Postmark configured sender email address define('MAIL_FROM', 'firstname.lastname@example.org');
Use Postmark to create tasks from emails
Just follow the official documentation about inbound email processing. Basically, you have to forward your own domain or subdomain to a specific Postmark email address.
The Postmark webhook URL is visible in Application Settings > Integrations > Postmark
- The sender email address must be same as the user profile in Kanboard and the user must be member of the project
- Set a project email address in Project Settings > Edit Project
- Send an email to your project
- Test the webhook url from the Postmark console, you should have a status code
- Add support for Reply-To header
- Use project email address instead of project identifier
- Create task in first active swimlane
- Add email body as task attachment
- Handle email attachments