NLP Web Demonstration Template
This template helps releasing own research for NLP researcher.
Knowledge requirements for customizing the template:
- basic Python
- basic HTML
- basic web application
Run the example demonstration
git clone https://github.com/kanjirz50/web-nlp-interface.git cd web-nlp-interface gunicorn -b 127.0.0.1:8080 -w 1 index:app
You can see the example demonstration on the browser, 127.0.0.1:8080.
** Notice: Firewall port:8080 have to be opened for this demonstration. **
Run own application
Put your application
If your application is developed by Python code, put your codes to under the libs directory.
If your application is not developed by Python, there are two ways. One is using submodule, the other is build a Python interface.
Modify a view page and js file for showing your application result
A data format of example demonstration is simple. Input is text, output is list[[Word, lowercased word], ...]. You have to modify rendering codes.
- unnamed function: submit text data using GET request
- writeTable function: write result to table in a html file
- Result is shown as a table. Please modify a number of column and column name.
We can use some servers, Bottle-Deployment.
heroku is a cloud application platform that can build and run application.
If you use default templates, the template runs on the heroku only push the repository.
These are the summary of a heroku settings.
- is a declares what commands are run by an application
- Python module (pip) dependecy
- set Python version
- Screen capture
- Japanese word analyzer
- This analyzer is Web-based system.
- Vietnamese morphological analyzer
- Provide joint word segmentation and part-of-speech tagging.
This demonstration templates uses the following open source software:
MIT License, see LICENSE for details.