Kappa - The Kappa language for Systems Biology
Compiling kappa creates two biraries, simplx and complx. simplx is for simulation, complx is for static analysis.
What you need to compile Kappa
- OCaml 3.09.2 [http://caml.inria.fr/download.en.html](OCaml download page)
- TK/lablTK (for the graphical interface)
- graphviz http://www.graphviz.org/
You will also need Cygwin for make and gcc, FlexDll for linking, and ActiveTcl for the graphical interface.
- make sure you install gcc v. 3. You may need to rename c:/cygwin/bin/gcc-3.exe to c:/cygwin/bin/gcc.exe
- make sure to install version 8.4
How to compile Kappa
In the main directory of the distribution (the one that this file is in), type the following to make all versions of jQuery:
To compile the light version, which does not include the graphical interface (LablTK not required):
Or to include the graphical interface:
Binaries are created in /bin. To copy them into /usr/bin:
If you do not have local root privileges, you may use the following:
make LOCAL_DIR="/home/bin" install_in_local