- Available on Windows, Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) and MacOSX (signed).
- No need to download KAPU blockchain, just sync to the network: launch and use within seconds.
- View any account from its address (transactions, delegate status and votes).
- Label any account and add your own contacts.
- Hardware wallet support : Ledger Nano S.
- Real-time currency value (updated every 5 min) in USD, EUR, BTC, HKD, JPY, CNY, AUD, GBP, Rubble, ...
- Autoconnect to a healthy KAPU network peer. If the peer is not good anymore, it will automatically find a new one.
- Send kapu from / to any account.
- Easily switch to a different network, or private chains.
- Customized backgrounds and themes for better user experience.
- Choose between dark or light mode.
- Isolated processes on Windows and MacOSX to prevent from data sniffing or injection.
- Organise your accounts with virtual folders (for instance savings, personnal etc...) so you don't pay any transfer fee (stored locally).
- Change your delegate vote.
- When new version is available, message is shown in the right upper part.
- Easy to update - download latest version, start installation program and it will automatically remove previous version and install new one.
- Second signature supported.
- (soon) Deposit or withdraw KAPU using altcoins or USD (via exchange) - no registration needed.
- (soon) Multisignature accounts.
- SAVE YOUR PASSPHRASE(S) - if you lose it, you lose access to that particular KAPU address(es). There is no forgot my password option with blockchains and no one can help you retrieve it!
To clone and run this repository you'll need Git and Node.js (which comes with npm) installed on your computer. Optionally switch to node 6.9.2, because this is currently developped with this version:
sudo npm install -g n sudo n 6.9.2
Install from source:
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/kapucoin/kapu-desktop # Go into the repository cd kapu-desktop # Install dependencies npm install
- In some cases, node-hid doesn't provide pre-built binaries, so is necessary to install the node-hid dependencies to build them from source before running
Necessary to package from Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install icnsutils imagemagick graphicsmagick wine-stable
Necessary to package from Mac OS X
brew tap Homebrew/bundle brew bundle
Read CONTRIBUTING.md to learn about how to contribute to this project.
KAPU Desktop is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.