AO Knowledgeshare Application
A casual side project (currently an MVP being trialled and accumulating feedback) built using AdonisJS - a Node.js based web framework - to provide a platform that not only promotes and supports knowledge sharing within our IT department at work but also to act as an internal Stack Overflow-like platform.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- AdonisJS v4.1
- Node.js based Web Framework
- Promise based HTTP client for Node.js
- Flexbox based CSS/SASS Framework
- Transpiles SASS files
- Install the AdonisJS CLI using
npm i -g @adonisjs/cli.
- Restore Node dependencies by running
npm installwithin the project directory.
.env.exampleto derive your own
.envconfiguring the database of your choice.
adonis migration:runto run the application database migrations.
adonis seedto optionally seed the database.
adonis serveto run the application.
- Browse to http://localhost:3333.