by Karen Freeman-Smith Version 0.0.0: October 21, 2016
- Add food by submitting a form with food name, calories and details.
- View a list of foods I have logged. (Optionally, can display a list of pre-entered food by clicking a button - to test filters)
- Select filter to view
- all foods, high-calorie foods (more than 500 calories)
- high-carb foods (more than 70% carbs)
- high-fat foods (more than 30% fat)
- low-protien foods (less than 10% protein).
- Click a food to edit its name, details or calories.
- Highlights calories if the macro nutrients and calories don't add up close to the same.
- Styles Sass compiled with Gulp tasks.
- Shows date and time when food was entered.
- npm install
- bower install
- gulp build
- gulp serve
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
Known Issues (Desired Improvements)
- Add foods to a "meal"
- Display total calories and percentage fat/carbs/protein by meal
- Edit date and time of meal.
- Filter meals by day and show daily total calories and macro-nutrient percentages.
- Show average calories and macro-nutrients for date range
- Add activity log
- Set goals (minutes of activity, max/min calories per day, etc)
- Display daily progress in chart (like one on GitHub) to see progress/effort at a glance.
- Add results tracking (weight/inches):
- Add new "check-in"
- Display chart of all checkins for date range
- Use local storage to persist data on device.
TypeScript, Angular2, Sass, Gulp, Bower
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith All Rights Reserved.