Building a Q & A board with Ember.
- Questions should have the content of the question itself, an author and additional notes.
- Answers should have the content of the answer and the author.
- Include a header and/or navbar that appears on all pages containing the name of your site and a link to the home page.
- List all questions on the homepage, with only the question and the name of the author showing.
- Users should be able to click on a question to view additional information.
- Allow users to add and edit questions.
- Allow users to add answers to a question. Answers should be added and viewed on the same page as the question they respond to.
- Additional (week 4 requirements)
- Add a computed property - will return a random answer from our mascot(s)
- Add a helper - will highlight questions with no answers and most popular/answered questions
- Integrate a service - allow user to login and saves their user information
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone <repository-url>this repository
- change into the new directory
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
Make use of the many generators for code, try
ember help generate for more details
ember test --server
ember build --environment production(production)
Specify what it takes to deploy your app.