Pig Latin Translator
Epicocus Intro to Programming Week 3 Pair Project with Caleb Paul: A website that will output a given phrase in pig latin.
- View on Github Pages
- Clone directory
- Open index.html in your favorite browser
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For words beginning with a vowel, add "ay" to the end.
- For words beginning with one or more consonants, move all of the first consecutive consonants to the end, and add "ay".
- If the first consonants include "qu", move the "u" along with the "q". Don't forget about words like "squeal" where "qu" doesn't come first!_
- For words beginning with "y", treat "y" as a consonant.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0