Version 0.2.0: August 19, 2016 by Karen Freeman-Smith
Epicodus Intro to Programming Week 3 Final Individual Project: Build a ping-pong website.
- View on Github Pages
- Clone directory
- Open index.html in your favorite browser
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Displays numbers from 1 to the user's number
- Example Input: 2
- Example Output: [1,2]
- Numbers that are divisible by 3 are replaced with "ping"
- Example Input: 3
- Example Output: [1,2,ping]
- Numbers that are divisible by 5 are replaced with "pong"
- Example Input: 5
- Example Output: [1,2,ping,4,pong]
- Numbers that are divisible by 15 are replaced with "ping-pong"
- Example Input: 15
- Example Output:[1,2,ping,4,pong,ping,7,8,ping,pong,11,ping,13,14,ping-pong]
- Additional Features:
- Style page with columns and "about" section
- Add ping pong sounds for ping, pong, ping-pong, and miss
- Add animation for each submission
- Animation only works on first "play" until the page is refreshed.
- Attempts to time sound to animation failed.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith All Rights Reserved.