Epicodus Intro to Programming Week 4 Pair Project with Kyle Lange: A web-based game of tic-tac-toe.
- View on Github Pages
- Clone directory
- Open index.html in your favorite browser
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
- A player should know whether it's an X or an O and be able to report that (e.g. player.mark() could return "X" or "O").
- A space should know its coordinates and be able to be marked by a player (e.g., space.mark(player_X)).
- A space should be able to report who it's marked by (e.g. space.markedby() could return "X" or "O", or it could return a player object - player1 or player2).
- A board should create 9 spaces with the proper coordinates, and tell if there are three in a row marked by the same player. A board should be able to return a space by its coordinates (e.g., board.find(1, 2)).
- A game should create 2 players and a board, be able to move to the next turn, know which player's turn it is, and be able to tell if the game is over or not.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0