Version 0.0.0: September 16, 2016
Final Project for Week 2, Java at Epicodus. Build a dictionary using Java & Spark with JUnit tests and RESTful routing.
Create a program that allows users to create a dictionary to keep track of various words and their multiple definitions.
|Creates a word||"dog"||"dog"|
|Creates a definition||"an animal that barks"||"an animal that barks"|
|Stores multiple definitions for a word||"an animal that barks", "derogatory slang"||"an animal that barks", "derogatory slang"|
- Make two classes:
- One for Word
- One for Definition
- The homepage of the app should list all Words, and allow users to click a Word to view all its Definitions.
- A user should be able to add their own Word to the dictionary.
- When viewing a Word, users should also be able to add one or more unique Definitions.
- Clone directory
- Type 'gradle run' inside the directory
- Navigate to 'http://localhost:5467'
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
Java, JUnit, Spark, Gradle
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith All Rights Reserved.