Version 0.0.0: October 7, 2016
A program to manage a doctor's Office
- As an administrator, I want to add a doctor to the database with a name and specialty.
- As an administrator, I want to add a patient with their name and birthdate.
- As an administrator, I want to be able to assign a patient to a doctor for care.
- As a doctor, I need to see the list of patients that have been assigned to me.
|Add a doctor||Dr. Carter, General Practitioner; Dr. Zed, Pediatrician||Dr. Carter, General Practitioner|
|Add a patient||Joe Smith, 10-19-1975; Sue Smith, 1-12-93||Joe Smith, 10-19-1975|
|Assign patient to doctor||Dr. Carter, Joe Smith; Dr. Zed, Sue Smith||Dr. Carter, Joe Smith|
|View patient list by doctor||Dr. Carter||Joe Smith (and others)|
|View doctor list by specialty||General Practitioner||Dr. Carter|
|View doctors alphabetically with patient count||N/A||Dr. Carter (1), Dr. Zed (1)|
- Clone directory
- Type 'gradle run' inside the directory
- Navigate to 'http://localhost:5467'
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
Java, JUnit, Spark, Gradle, Postgres
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith & Sara Jensen All Rights Reserved.