Programmer Resource Reviews
Version 0.0.0: September 21, 2016
A program to add links to resources and allow users to leave reviews/ratings.
- As a user, I want to see a list of all links that have been entered.
- As a user, I want to be able to select a link and see its details.
- As a user, I want to be able to click on a specific programming language/technology to see links for learning that technology. For instance, maybe I only want to see links that belong to the Spark framework.
- As a user, I want to be able to add links I have seen with relevant details.
- As an admin, I want to be able to update any/all links to add relevant information, or to correct errors. (Important: Don't worry about user authentication, simply allow anyone to delete/update anything for the time being).
- As an admin, I want to be able to delete a links if it doesn't contain accurate information, or isn't relevant.
- As a user, I want to leave comments and explanation with my review including the date submitted.
- As a user, I want to leave some sort of quantitative rating measurement with my review.
- As a user, I want to see all reviews for a specific links I'm considering looking at.
- As a user, I want to sort links by any ratings reviewers left.
- As an admin or user, I want to be able to update a review if there are mistakes or inaccuracies. (Again, don't worry about user authentication, simply allow anyone to delete/update anything).
- As an admin, I want to be able to delete any reviews that aren't helpful or appropriate.
- As a user, I want to see how many reviews, or average rating a link has.
- As a user, I want to see a professional, easy-to-navigate user interface.
|Store technology name||'Java'||'Java'|
|Store link title||'Oracle Documentation'||'Oracle Documentation'|
|Store link url||https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/||https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/|
|Store link description||'everything you never wanted to know about Java'||'everything you never wanted to know about Java'|
|Connects link to technology category||'Oracle Documentation'||'Java'|
|Lists links by technology||'Java'||'Oracle Documentation'|
|Delete links||'Starbucks Java Beans'||null|
|Store review title||'It sucks!'||'It sucks!'|
|Store review comments||'I can't find anything useful here'||'I can't find anything useful here'|
|Store review rating||2||2|
|Store reviewer name||'noneofyourbusiness'||noneofyourbusiness'|
|Store reviewer email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org'|
|Store date submitted||'2004-10-19 10:23:54'||'2004-10-19 10:23:54'|
|Connects reviews to resource||'It sucks!'||'Oracle Documentation'|
|List reviews by resource||'Oracle Documentation'||'It sucks!'|
|Update reviews||'It's great'||'It's great'|
|Delete reviews||'It sucks!'||null|
|Calculate average rating for resource||2||2|
|Sort resources by average rating||N/A||sorted list|
|Count number of reviews for resource||1||1|
- Clone directory
- Type 'gradle run' inside the directory
- Navigate to 'http://localhost:5467'
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
Java, JUnit, Spark, Gradle, PostgreSQL
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith & Sheena Nickerson All Rights Reserved.