Version 0.0.0: September 24, 2016
Practice project for Epicodus - Java, week 4 lessons. Create a virtual pet program using Java, Spark, and PostgreSQL.
- As a player, I can have multiple pets
- As a pet, I need to eat, sleep, and play or I will die
|Can create players with name and email||"Henry", "email@example.com"||"Henry", "firstname.lastname@example.org"|
|Can create pets with name||"Bubbles"||"Bubbles"|
|Can assign multiple pets to a player||Henry + Bubbles, Henry + Spud||Bubbles, Spud|
Setup database in PSQL:
- CREATE DATABASE sparkemon;
- \c sparkemon;
- CREATE TABLE players (id serial PRIMARY KEY, name varchar, email varchar);
- CREATE TABLE pets (id serial PRIMARY KEY, name varchar, playerId int, birthday timestamp, lastate timestamp, lastslept timestamp, lastplayed timestamp, lastspecial timestamp, type int, foodlevel int, sleeplevel int, playlevel int, speciallevel int);
- CREATE DATABASE sparkemon_test WITH TEMPLATE sparkemon;
Type 'gradle run' inside the directory
Navigate to 'http://localhost:4567'
Support & Contact
For questions, concerns, or suggestions please email email@example.com
Java, JUnit, Spark, PostgreSQL, Gradle
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Copyright Karen Freeman-Smith All Rights Reserved.