📁 My Portfolio 📁
Version 1.0.0: August 5, 2016
Final Project for Epicodus Intro to Programming Week 1 A portfolio website using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap that includes the following:
- My name (positioned prominently on each page using custom CSS to override Bootstrap defaults)
- 3 background images that represent my future goals and 2 photos of me as a child that link to about and project pages.
- A project page with list of projects with active links to GitHub repositories:
- Project title - linked to repository
- Brief description of the project
- What language and technologies it uses
- Projects are displayed using the Bootstrap carousel with slide indicators (that rely on an ordered list - uses ol tag)
- An "About Me" section.
- education background
- work experience with skills highlighted (uses span tag)
- why I'm attending Epicodus
- my hobbies and interests
- Fixed navbar at top (uses ul tags) with responsive/collapsible features
- Pages are responsive and should display at most widths
- Site can be viewed on GitHub Pages
- Commit history shows major changes (and some minor ones)
- Include a README.md in your GitHub repository.
Clone or download and extract to use, or click here to view.
Support & Contact
For questions or comments, please email Karen
- No bugs, only undocumented features!
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
Copyright (c) 2016 Karen Freeman-Smith