Shell script for managing Rackspace Cloud Load Balancers, useful for accessing functions not available in the web dashboard:
- Adding multiple SSL certs for SNI
- Discovering the Servicenet ip address of your load balancers
- Changing the timeout
- Install jq (command-line json parser). Packages exist for linux; Homebrew works for Mac.
- Edit racklb-config.sh with your authentication info.
- Run ./racklb.sh -h
- I have only used the script to work with cloud load balancers in ORD. You might need to change the URLs to work with load balancers elsewhere.
- To hack more use into this, see the load balancer API docs at https://developer.rackspace.com/docs/cloud-load-balancers/v1/developer-guide/#api-reference