Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- sndio backend
- Fix fftw_complex usage, drastically improving visualization
- better cleanup and exiting
- added a check to see if pulseaudio is running
- fixed bug preventing color in noncurses mode from working
- Fix build errors and warnings if not using ncurses
Generally improved fifo input and raw output
- Autosens of low values (dynamic range)
- Removed config parameter 'overshoot'
- Removed config parameter 'mode'
- New config parameter 'waves'
- Changed config parameter 'style' to 'channels' (was either 'mono' or 'stereo' anyway)
- Parameters 'integral' and 'gravity' are now in percentage
- support for more colors in ncurses output.
- fixed bug where sensing of low values was done even when no sound
- fixed bug in raw output bit format check
- adde a check for too many bars >200
- raw-output mode
- autosens for low values at start-up
- Reload config file on SIGUSR1
- config option for building with iniparser version 3.1
- added auto pulseaudio source mode
- pulsaudio is now default
- pushing 'r' now reloads audio
- Added console title
- Error on Raspbian at run-time when running from installed path
considering namechange: cavamp (console based audio visualizer for alsa, mpd and pulseaudio)
- added pulseadio support
- added confg script
- removed command-line argumets
- added optional config path
- added autosens feature
- More robust "are we running in a TTY" check, fixed a problem where some terminal emulators where detected as TTYs.
- alsa mode:
- now uses
hw:1,1as default. So if loopback is loaded it should be selected automatically
- if no other device is selected and loopback is not loaded, cava will display an error message about how to load the loopback module
- now uses
- Allow use of system-wide iniparser using "make SYSTEM_INIPARSER=1", iniparser is only available system wide in gentoo and arch as I know of. The plan is to move cava to use liconfig