Arduino data filtering library
The Filter library provides Arduino programmers with data filtering operations on a configurable number of recent integer values.
At this time, only integer and long inputs are supported. Future work will provide functions for other numeric types (e.g. float, double).
Until we reach a 1.x release, consider the API subject to change-- potentially a lot of change.
- See the file CREDITS for info on authors and sources.
- See the file COPYING for info on software licensing.
- Code available at https://github.com/karlward/Filter
- Installation of Arduino libraries (like this one) is described at http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries
- You'll also need the Arduino DataStream library, found at https://github.com/karlward/DataStream