HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Couchdb River using Tire and CouchRest::Model
- Data storage in Tire and wrapping the results
- How to work with locations (geo) in Tire
- Integration Testing Rails Models with Tire
- Pagination using the DSL
- Powered By Tire
- Rake Task for Re indexing With Aliases
- Sorting Results
- Tire Retire
- Troubleshooting RSpec issues
- Using elasticsearch query DSL directly (or: doing queries not supported by the DSL)
- Using MultiSearch
- Using Tire with Draper
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Tire wiki! It is dedicated to share snippets, recipes, workarounds, etc. for everybody working or playing with Tire.
Feel free to create pages and add content. We'll see how to organize stuff once there's stuff to organize.
List of projects Powered-By-Tire.
Data storage in Tire and wrapping the results, a write-up on how to wrap your elasticsearch results in a custom wrapper, instead of the standard one.