Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
1.0.7 / 2013-01-18
1.0.6 / 2012-12-26
- Use correct configuration file for minify command (fix typo).
- Fix tests to account for latest version of jade.
1.0.5 / 2012-12-22
- Use latest jade, stylus, and coffee-script versions.
1.0.4 / 2012-11-23
- Freeze q at version 0.8.10 to prevent deprecation errors.
1.0.3 / 2012-11-09
- Fix compilation output bug that doesn't properly create subdirectories when running compile with both the -o and -r options.
- Add output option to serve command when using the -c/--compile flag. Addresses issue #29.
1.0.2 / 2012-11-06
- Switch q.end() to q.done() to support new version.
1.0.1 / 2012-10-22
- Fix q at version 0.8.9. Addresses #28.
- Fix typo in README.
1.0.0 / 2012-10-04
- Update consolidate-build to allow for CoffeeScript compiler options.
- Add output option to compile command.
- Make compiler options extension-specific.
- Correct stale comment.
- Fix deferred bug in determining which files to compile.
- Add line breaks to README.
0.1.1 / 2012-08-19
- Use auto-discovery mode for socket connection to allow live reloading on mobile.
- Add options for compilation by means of the compilerOptions parameter. Addresses issue #21.
- Enable configuration files for commands. These are located at
.nf/[command].(json|yml|yaml) anywhere in the directory tree.
- Display compile dependencies using a relative path.
- Make compilation errors more descriptive. Addresses issue #19.
- When run with no arguments, fix bug in printing help due to new commander dependency. Addresses issue #18.
- Switch commander dependency from git repository to package in npm.
- Disable socket.io logging. Addresses issue #17.
- Change generic file names in tests to expected and actual for clarity.
- Make line endings consistent for tests.
- Cut down on size of fetch resources. Switch to node-zip library.
- Reduce size of resources to speed up tests and allow for displaying differences. Addresses issue #16.
- Make versions more flexible, especially for development dependencies. Addresses issue #15.
- Replace Makefile with npm commands for more OS compatibility.
- Add tests for compile watch mode.
- Split compile serve and live mode to separate serve command. Add zombie.js tests for live mode.
0.1.0 / 2012-08-17
- Make index.html short URLs end with a slash, as they represent directories.
- Make compile live mode work with index.html files. Addresses issue #10.
0.0.8 / 2012-08-15
- Use consolidate-build to support a variety of templating/built languages. Addresses issue #6.
0.0.7 / 2012-08-14
- Add markdown support information to the README. Addresses issue #9.
- Serve index.html files when visiting the containing directory for compile serve/live mode. Addresses issue #8.
- Make nodefront print help when run with no arguments. Rename compile -h option to not conflict with help. Addresses issue #7.
0.0.6 / 2012-08-11
- Fix bug that prevents setting port number for compile live mode. Addresses issue #5.
- Update preferred method of upgrading nodefront in README.
0.0.5 / 2012-08-09
- Add hostname option to compile command.
0.0.4 / 2012-08-08
- Catch compilation errors to prevent crashes. Addresses issue #2.
- Add support to compile CoffeeScript. Addresses issue #1.
- Display cleaner relative paths.