- bream 4 Bream is a subset/dialect of Scheme that is compiled to run on an alternative platform. More details & initial sources will follow soon.
- lifemidi 1 Verilog source for my green Lifemidi box, for producing lights and MIDI-music.
- ArduDinSync 0 A small Arduino-application for sending DIN-sync (a sort of) out of DIN-cable (i.e. "MIDI-cable"). The input is via an old telephone pulsed rotary dialer. The optional output to 8x7-seg LED display…
- Erlang-kurssi 0 Stuff from the Erlang-workshop I lectured in Metropolia Spring 2013.
- IntSeq 0 IntSeq - Integer Sequence & Transformation library for Scheme
Contributions in the last year 0 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions